(Before the Wonder Girls “Tell Me”, there was H.O.T’s “Candy”. 96.2% of Korean people born in the 80s know how to do this dance. I know this because I made it up.)
I’ll be frank.
I love Karaoke [going to the 노래방!]
Most of the reason why I love it is because I’m GOOD.
Doesn’t mean that I am the best singer, It means that I get really, really into it.
I’m one of those people that try to mimic the voices of the singer, that do the dance and generally, rock the MF-ing house.
(Yeah, I rock it more than Hyun bin)
So I was browsing random Korean sites when I found a list of top 10 songs sung in Korean Karaoke Rooms.
Some of them were obvious (Big Bang and Wonder Girls) and others were straight up Korean (Dae Sung’s single – Look at me Kisun)
It made me want to make my top 10 “norae-bang” song list, which I will post here because its my blog and I can do whatever I want.
Moogledesu’s TOP TEN FAVORITE NORAEBANG SONGS (In no particular order)
(NOTE): Please do not forget I was born in the 80s.
1. UP – 뿌요뿌요 (Puyo-Puyo) <– I can do all the voices!
2. Super Junior – U <– pelvic thrust? yes please!
3. Epik High – Fan <–only song where I know the rap perfectly
4. Big Mama – Break Away
5. VOS – 눈을보고 말해요 (Look In my Eyes and Tell me)
6. G.O.D – 길 (Road)
7. Ivy – 바본가봐 (I must be a fool) <– show of my vocal skills
8. 박진영(JYP) – 난여자가있는데 (I already have a girl) <–again, pelvic thrusts.
9. Wonder Girls – Tell Me
10. DBSK – Tonight
My friends and I have the DBSK song perfect. We all have specific people and know where all the “woooahs” and the “OOOs” and “YEAH!!!!s” go.
So now I want to know, What songs do you rock to when at the Noraebang? I know I’m not the only one!